“I remember getting quite emotional. Watching you be able to do things, not only you didn’t do before, but had resigned yourself to the fact you wouldn’t be able to do”
Following on from last week’s episode Matt interviews his partner Rebecca was trained to assist him with the Davis Dyslexia Correction program. They talk about her experiences with dyslexia people at school, university, in the court room working as a barrister and being in a relationship with a dyslexic. This is a wide-ranging talk where they take a dive into how Matt has changed from before and after the program, helping dyslexic people she represents in law and should you tell the court if you are dyslexic?
- Rebecca’s profile
- More information on getting extra time in school exams if you are dyslexic
- The slang Swot comes from swot up
- What is a combined university course?
- More detail on the use off less and fewer
- Is irregardless a word?
- Bar course
- Social mobility at the bar, Midland Circuit, LinkedIn
- What is a pupillage?