In this episode of The Dyslexia Life Hacks Show, Matt is talking to Andy Barden. He is the founder of Think Unconventionall that provides inclusive social media social media management, training, video editing and coaching. There is also a clothing brand unconventionall apparel and he presents The Unconventionall podcast where Matt was on episode 8.
Andy’s business is inspired by his autistic son Jacob. During this podcast Andy tells of his experience of how he and his wife had to work through getting Jacob assessed for autism and their life raising him. Andy learned a lot about thinking differently during this time and now uses this in his own business providing social media content and other solutions all with unconventional thinking.
- Andy’s LinkedIn
- Think Unconventionall
- The Unconventional Podcast
- Matt on The Unconventionall Podcast – Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts
- Retail brand – Comet
- Andy’s going Self employed video announcement
- DSG group – now Currys limited
- NHS Autism assessment
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Educational health care plan
- Gary Vee (Gary Vaynerchuk)